- I was born in Toronto, ON and I have spent countless weekends with family all over down town and up town Toronto. I like to say “raised” as well. I’m an original 6ix girl
- I have a birthmark in my eye. In my right eye, I have a small brown spot that takes up about 1/4 of my eye. My doctors have always said that it could “one day” take over my entire eye, so I could end up with one bright blue eye and one brown eye.. cool huh?
- My boyfriend and I met at our 1st job when we were 16 and we are 26 now…So if you do the math, we’ve been together for 10 years…and 2 months, but whose counting?
- When I was in high school I originally wanted to go to college to be come a social worker to be able to eventually become a guidance councillor in a high school but I changed my mind over night (for good reason) all thanks to an amazing and inspiring teacher that I had. Which brings us to my next point…
- I’m a photographer. I went to Humber College in Toronto, ON for Creative Photography and have shot weddings and family sessions for the last 3 years and loving every minute of it. I’ve taken a turn in careers but photography will ALWAYS be my passion in life and I’m so happy I have that talent and background.
- I do NOT like the outdoors. Don’t get me wrong, I love being outside doing things like swimming or going for walks or going to the park (especially for the swings) but I find absolutely ZERO enjoyment in hiking, or going into caves, or portaging or canoeing…just…no…I hate bugs and the outdoor heat…I’m not a princess, I swear, but my asthma does not allow me to enjoy the humidity and heat. I’ll be in the pool or in the air conditioned house.
- I can dislocate my left shoulder and pop it in and out. I don’t condone this, because sometimes it really does hurt, but it’s also really fun to freak people out with.
- I do not like the summer. I’m a November baby, and I ADORE the fall & winter seasons. My favourite times of year are that third week in October when the leaves start to fall and you can smell the scent of freshly fallen leaves or when that first big snow fall of the year happens and you can stand outside in the night and just hear nothing but peace as the flakes hit the ground…. it just makes me happy
- I didn’t get my license until I was 21. I just didn’t want to drive. I got into a mini car accident with a friend from high school and 3 other cars and it was nothing HUGE but it was enough to make me never want to get my license.
- I’m only 5’3&1/2 and people seem to be oddly surprised when they see me beside Jordan and realize that he is 6″. once my doctor measured me after not doing so for a few years and responded with “oh….still 5’3″….no shit sherlock I’m 19 years old, I’m done growing…
This was actually fun to make! I like these question and answer posts!
As always, leave me some love and enjoy your days! May they be bright and sunny like you!